Tuesday, September 14, 2021

A Boost from QST Magazine

 Soon after Sidewalk Sale Across America came out, an editor at QST, the member magazine for ARRL (American Radio Relay League) sent me an email that they might mention the book in a 'stray' news item.

Of course, I've been waiting (im)patiently ever since. It happened with the October issue, which came out in early September. The item is down in the lower right column of page 95. (I have that memorized.) Last Saturday I drew red lines around the item, with red arrows covering the rest of the page. I passed it around the radio club meeting Saturday.

And one of them asked me, {Did you have to pay extra for the red arrows?"

Sidewalk Sale Across America is available from Amazon, as a Kindle or a soft cover. It's getting great FIVE-Star reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be read before posting