Saturday, December 9, 2023

I WON $25 !!!

 I won $25 from the Sarcoxie (MO) Record Holiday CookBook. Every year I enter a recipe, some years I enter several recipes, in the Sarcoxie (MO) Record Holiday CookBook competition. This is the first year I have ever won anything. What was my recipe? It was Easy Baked Apple. Briefly told, cut apple in chunks and put in large mug with butter, vanilla, spices, sweetener of choice and water. Put mug in microwave and cook until apple is tender. Cool with milk, or ice cream, if you are really in a hurry. So what category did I win? Snacks? Dessert? Overall Best? No, I won the "just because" where all the contributors names are put in a mixing bowl and one name is drawn. Ah, well, it's time to start working on the recipes I will submit next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be read before posting